The latest data privacy Alert from the Squire Patton Boggs’ Data Protection & Cybersecurity team covers news from the week of 16 October 2017.
- WP 29 Publishes Guidelines on Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling “WP251”
- ICO Responds to Commission Consultation on Draft Implementing Regulation on Digital Service Providers and Network Security Under the NIS Directive
- The ICO Announces More Help for Small and Micro Businesses
- Open Consultation on the Digital Economy Act, Part 5: Data Sharing Codes and Regulations
- Liverpool-based Business Fined £70,000 by the ICO for Nuisance Automated Calls