This month on Tuesday March 15 at 3pm London time CPW’s Kristin Bryan and Ericka Johnson will be participate in a leadership roundtable at Developing Data Privacy, Cyber Security & GRC Roadmap: Aligned with the Mission, Value, and Strategic Agenda of Your Business. Kristin will share her perspective on developments in AI and biometric litigation in light of emerging technologies while Ericka will provide insights based on her cybersecurity experience.
Other topics to covered by the roundtable will include:
- How to navigate potential data privacy risks and the choose paths to compliance
- The ethics of data
- Understanding the GRC business drivers & defining GRC strategy
- How GRC solutions help companies meet CCPA & GDPR requirements
- Data privacy governance in the age of CCPA & GDPR
- Aligning privacy approaches to ensure global compliance
- How to strengthen and streamline your third-party risk management efforts
Registration for the hybrid virtual and in person event (which can be attended in-person at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary Westminster, London) is here.
For more on data privacy, security and innovation, stay tuned. CPW will be there to keep you in the loop.