On Tuesday, April 5, CPW’s Alan Friel joined forces with Rebecca Perry, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Exterro, to share their expertise during the “Preparing for 2023 – Tools and Tips to Be Ready for New US Privacy Laws” webinar hosted by Global Data Review.
During this one-hour long virtual session, the duo discussed new requirements under California, Colorado and Virginia privacy laws, as well as the evolving enforcement positions by the California attorney general. Highlights from the webinar include:
- New consumer rights and controller obligations
- New contractual requirements for processors, service providers and contractors
- How to meet new retention schedule and limitation requirements
- Managing purpose limitations
- How the California attorney general views third-party cookies
If you were not able to join the live discussion, a recording of the webinar can be found here.